Start a new topic

Gold membership is gone on the website

iOS still shows me as a Gold Member, although the website does not and I am unable to open a support ticket because of it. My subscription on Paypal was created on Oct 13th and for some unknown reason cancled on Nov. 8th. I had paid for the year so I did not think anything about it. Now the website says I am a basic member.

Please help

1 person has this problem

I have make a ticket for this issue.

HI
I also upgraded to Gold Member but i am not able to open a support ticket?

You only can create a support ticket if you log-in MyRoute-app, go to 'Support' and click on 'Create a new ticket'.

I am loged in, and a Gold member but cannot create a new ticket - it just says (as another member mentioned) that "only Gold members can have this support"! Come on My Route App, please sort this out, and re-instate Street View on the maps. Without street view for planning motorcycle routes, it becomes pretty useless for me!

1 person likes this
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.