Start a new topic

new user

I have been an enthusiastic user of Tyre for a few years and then the Tomtom died, and I discovered the replacement no longer supports the Itinerary function.  Then MyRoute appeared,and I thought my prayers were answered.  Unfortunately.................

I have to say it isn't user friendly.  I can create routes, but have been unable to get them on to the sat nav. The pane that appears to instruct me to log on to MyDrive doesn't work - I know its not my problem 'cos I can log on separately.  I can put in email and password, but it doesn't recognise them. 

I then discovered MyRoute-app  -  but it appears I only get that is I upgrade, and I'm not prepared to do that as I've no idea if it'll all work for me when I do.

All very disappointing,I really liked Tyre, but the replacement so far hasn't lived up to my hopes.

Hm! Re-reading that I think I was a bit overly negative. - probably frustration ;'cos I wasn't winning.  I'm still not winning, so I'll give up for a while!!
I've read all of the manuals. I still can't find one fundamental piece of information.  I can create routes.  I can upload routes - but nowhere can I find any instruction on how to load them on to the Tomtom. It was all so easy with Tyre when the satnav was visible as a drive on the pc.  Can someone tell me in a few words how one gets routes on to the device?

If you are basic user: save the file on your PC and copy/paste the file to your TomTom.

If you are Gold user: click on 'Export' and follow the instructions.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.