Start a new topic

Transferrng routes from MyRoute-app to TomTom GO 6000

Hi, when I brought my TomTom GO 6000 18 months ago it was a "new" product and using Tyre to Travel there was no way to transfer routes...  I can't see a list of supported devices here however as I can use TomTom map calculation I would hope there is a way to transfer routes?  Thanks in advance, Peter

Not on this moment, we wait for information from TomTom to implementate the export to TomTom Go devices.

any update on this.. I have a GO 50 and would like to export my routes.

Hi Alan, I believe this is now possible, I thought the development team sent an update out in Newsletters but I can't fine it right now:-( From memory it connects MyRoute-App to the TomTom propriety web app and then to the device...  Peter

Het volgende artikel geeft hier meer informatie over!:

26. Opslaan via TomTom MyDrive

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.