Start a new topic

Road Book

Having been using Tyre for a few years now and just starting to use MyRoute is it possible to get a road book which is in the same layout as in tyre have used the PDF export but it lacks the detail of the Tyre road book.

thanks Sam

1 person has this question

Yes I am interested in the same thing!! In particular, I would like distances between turns in the PDF export.

Thanks..

Cliff

2 people like this

On this moment this option, see the newsletter.

Hey Michael. Like Cliff and Sam I'm  unable to find the MRA equivalent of the Tyre "road book".

The ability to see cumulative times and distances is a real necessity in planning daily travel and the road book is brilliant in that regard.

Currently the lack of the road book means that I end up using Tyre which sort of defeats the purpose of having MRA.

Any feedback would be appreciated... 

cheers.

1 person likes this
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.