Start a new topic

Split route for days

It would be nice to have method to split route for days or somehow mark/group some waypoints to trip days. I usually plan trips for several weeks and I like to calc daily kms.

Eg: of waypoint-list:

Group "Day 1"

Waypoint 1

Waypoint 2

Waypoint 3

Total km for group "Day 1"

Group "Day 2"

Waypoint 4

Waypoint 5

Waypoint 6

Total km for group "Day 2"

Total km for waypoints

Drag'n'drop should work between groups.

2 people have this question

We're going to make it, only not in the short term.

Personally, I first create a global route.

Then I determine the day trips.

Then I make the routes for each day.

1 person likes this

Maybe a split option.  So when you expand and it asks Number of way points 147 ex then it could ask how many days or separate routes.  so 147 / 3 making 3 separate routes.  We find that the 47 way point limitation in sygic is only reliable for around 200 miles or less.

2 people like this

Splitting a file is on our to do list.

3 people like this

+1 i used this in the past in MS autoroute, very useful !

Is this forgotten or do we still have hope for this functionality to come?

I just copy the route and delete the bits I don't want.

However, splitting would be easier. 

My trips can easily take 20+ days so having 20+ different parts is worksome and requires lots of micromanagement. I would like to have easy method for moving waypoints from day1 to day2 by just drag'n'drop.

I see your point - that would be a complete pain.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.