Start a new topic

Viewing waypoints only?

Thanks for your great application Tyre which I have used a fair bit and RouteApp where I bought the Gold Lifetime subscription but have not used it very much at all yet.

Given that my paid Tyre subscription is almost over I thought I'd better have a closer look at MyRoute-app.

I have a question which may have an answer elsewhere but I can not find it.  With MyRoute-app is it possible to view a route without the route iejust view the waypoints?  I wish to record where I have been in my Scotland trip last year without necessarily seeing the route I may have taken to get there (which I did not actually take).

Thanks,

Jeff

The most beautifull is that you can record the track with MyRoute-app Mobile, make photo's on your hotspots, give it a description.

That you can see back in your profile.

I'm seeking to use the application if possible to keep a map of where I've been rather than where I may go in the future.  So I have imported an existing route eg.  Is it possible to add photos to an existing route.  Thanks Jeff

No, you can only add photo's on a track you have already ride.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.