Start a new topic

MyRoute app versus Tyre

As a fan of Tyre I am trying to get to like MyRoute app.  Things I don't like so far are that the pointer to insert a waypoint is a very imprecise grabby hand (which I can't find any way to change until it is a waymark and it is then possible to site it more accurately ) It is very easy to accidentally insert a waypoint with a single click, so that when using a tablet which obviously has a touchscreen, I often find that when I touch the map to try to pan, or zoom in,  it wants to insert a waypoint.

It would be nice to be able to hide the Waypoints sidebar when mapping to give a larger screen area for mapping and ideally all the header titles (Activities, Route Lab, Profile etc) to give more room on smaller screens.  (This has been mentioned in 'Hide/unhide Friends Sidebar').

In Tyre, I like the ability to calculate time/distance of sections of a route, which doesn't seem to be possible in MyRoute-app.

In Tyre, I like being able to organise my routes into folders - I believe you are working on this in MRA

In MRA I like the option of using Here maps, so hopefully the route will be accurately reproduced by my Garmin.

Thanks.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.