Start a new topic

Couple of idea's

• Maybe different line colors for speed limit of the line section.
  • Routelab - track library the possibility in the drop down for own routes.
    Somehow feels logically.
  • For TomTom multiple toolkit selections. I can only choose avoid highway or avoid unpaved but not both. With Google maps this is possible.

If I just missed these point, my apologies!

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the feedback! Point for point:

1. I agree with that suggestion
2. Right now you can visit your routes in the profile page, could you explain to me why an additional button in Routelab for it is a desire?

3. TomTom Maps decides which toolkit sections we can use (same goes for the other maps), so unfortunately we cannot add a lot of flexibility

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer Support

1. Nice, any plans on implementation?

2. Well, it's just that you land on the routelab/routelibrary tab. There you have this drop down "all route/bike routes/etc" it just seems logical to have the "My routes" there.

3. That's a pity. Most of the time you want unpaved & no highway for example, but if it can't be helped.

On the implementation for your first point i can only say that right now our team is still working on the bigger features of MyRoute-app (like our own mobile nagivation app for example). When these are finished, features like this might be implemented. And on your second point, i can understand the frustration. I've taken noted the suggestion. 

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer Support

It's not really a frustration, I personally found it more intuitive because the other route listings are already there.

Not sure if your own navigation app should be that high priority. It has to be offline I think.

Mainly because the bulk of people here will have a dedicated bike/biker navigation.

Also even the new TomTom Go devices accept GPX nowadays....

But then again only having to carry your smartphone around is beter...

It's more of a thing where users currently have to use Sygic or Navigon for mobile navigation. This feature is currently being used a lot, and when there is a complication (like a bug), there isn't much we can do to fix it. Same goes for adding suggestions, we wan't to elimate the dependancy on other software manufacturers.

It's more of a thing where users currently have to use Sygic or Navigon for mobile navigation. This feature is currently being used a lot, and when there is a complication (like a bug), there isn't much we can do to fix it. Same goes for adding suggestions, we wan't to elimate the dependancy on other software manufacturers.

Login to post a comment