Start a new topic

Couple of idea's

• Maybe different line colors for speed limit of the line section.
  • Routelab - track library the possibility in the drop down for own routes.
    Somehow feels logically.
  • For TomTom multiple toolkit selections. I can only choose avoid highway or avoid unpaved but not both. With Google maps this is possible.

If I just missed these point, my apologies!

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the feedback! Point for point:

1. I agree with that suggestion
2. Right now you can visit your routes in the profile page, could you explain to me why an additional button in Routelab for it is a desire?

3. TomTom Maps decides which toolkit sections we can use (same goes for the other maps), so unfortunately we cannot add a lot of flexibility

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer Support

1. Nice, any plans on implementation?

2. Well, it's just that you land on the routelab/routelibrary tab. There you have this drop down "all route/bike routes/etc" it just seems logical to have the "My routes" there.

3. That's a pity. Most of the time you want unpaved & no highway for example, but if it can't be helped.

On the implementation for your first point i can only say that right now our team is still working on the bigger features of MyRoute-app (like our own mobile nagivation app for example). When these are finished, features like this might be implemented. And on your second point, i can understand the frustration. I've taken noted the suggestion. 

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer Support

It's not really a frustration, I personally found it more intuitive because the other route listings are already there.

Not sure if your own navigation app should be that high priority. It has to be offline I think.

Mainly because the bulk of people here will have a dedicated bike/biker navigation.

Also even the new TomTom Go devices accept GPX nowadays....

But then again only having to carry your smartphone around is beter...

It's more of a thing where users currently have to use Sygic or Navigon for mobile navigation. This feature is currently being used a lot, and when there is a complication (like a bug), there isn't much we can do to fix it. Same goes for adding suggestions, we wan't to elimate the dependancy on other software manufacturers.

It's more of a thing where users currently have to use Sygic or Navigon for mobile navigation. This feature is currently being used a lot, and when there is a complication (like a bug), there isn't much we can do to fix it. Same goes for adding suggestions, we wan't to elimate the dependancy on other software manufacturers.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.