Start a new topic

GARMIN zUMO 660

I am a tyre users and have just downloaded this software.  Please can you advise me how to transfer files to my Garmin Zumo 660 and also the same files to a Tom Tom Rider  many thanks

Well the first step is to download the MyRoute-app connector:

1. Open the route you would like to have on your Garmin/TomTom Rider using MyRouteapp.com

2. On the top right part of your screen you can see a button called 'export', click it.

3. A window will pop up called 'export to device', under the section 'install the connector' click on either Windows or OS x, based on your computer operating program.

4. Finish the instalation.

5. Connect your Garmin/TomTom Rider to your PC (make sure your navigation device has an active GPS signal)

6. Now open up your route again on Myrouteapp.com and once again click on 'export'
7. Click on 'Open Route' (lower right corner of the screen)

8. Choose an appropriate file format for your device (for example Gpx 1.1)

9. Your Garmin/TomTom Rider should now have the file you need.

I hope this helps.

Well the first step is to download the MyRoute-app connector:

1. Open the route you would like to have on your Garmin/TomTom Rider using MyRouteapp.com

2. On the top right part of your screen you can see a button called 'export', click it.

3. A window will pop up called 'export to device', under the section 'install the connector' click on either Windows or OS x, based on your computer operating program.

4. Finish the instalation.

5. Connect your Garmin/TomTom Rider to your PC (make sure your navigation device has an active GPS signal)

6. Now open up your route again on Myrouteapp.com and once again click on 'export'
7. Click on 'Open Route' (lower right corner of the screen)

8. Choose an appropriate file format for your device (for example Gpx 1.1)

9. Your Garmin/TomTom Rider should now have the file you need.

I hope this helps.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.