Start a new topic

Request: custom home page when logging in into myrouteapp.com

I'd like to be able to set a custom home page when logging in into myrouteapp.com.

In my case, I would like to access directly to my "Routes" tab each time I log in.

Bests,

This isn't a feature that has been requested before. Is there any benefit you feel in particular that it brings to our users? 

Also what you can do is bookmark the URL from your profile. For example mine is: https://www.myrouteapp.com/travelblog/profile/00000 <you have different numbers in the end. This works as long as you have saved your login details.

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer Support 

I have never ever used the Activities section. However, that's the page I get everytime I log in. 99% of the times I use myrouteapp.com what I want is to create, modify or check a route. In order to get yo my routes, I have to make two clicks: Profile > Routes.

It is not the end of the world, of course, but I simply find it annoying; the same as having to save a custom URL. Maybe "request" was not the best of the  headings for this post. Perhaps "suggestion" or "idea" would have been better...

Thanks for reading and taking my idea into consideration.

Bests,

Login to post a comment