Start a new topic
Solved

Cant import int or gpx route on to Tom-tom 400

Hello

I have used previously the TYRE software and managed to create routes and upload to my TomTom rider 400 successfully.

I have now upgraded to the Myroute app and paid for lifetime membership.

I can create a route successfully but, it will not allow my to export from my Mac to the TomTom device as safari will not recognise any support connector tool.  I have also tried to transfer the the downloaded route as an ITN or a GPX file direct to the micro SD card, but once the SD card is placed in the Tom-tom device it recognises that there are new routes but will not import them at all.

Can you help please

Andrew

Hi Andrew, 

I've noticed that you've also submitted a ticket on this matter. Therefore i'll be helping you other further in the ticket and will be closing the forum topic.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.