Start a new topic

A track file cannot have more than 30,000 route marks.

what dies this mean. I have made a route saved it as  GPX1.1 and now want to upload it as a track but I get the message A track file cannot have more than 30,000 route marks. Is the route to long?

Does the same error occur when uploading the file as a route instead of a track? 

I am making the route through myroute app, then exporting it as a GPX 1.1 file and then uploading it as a track. This way I can make the track show in my gps map.

When you upload the file as a route you can make the track file as well. Here is a manual on how to make this procedure work:

http://ondersteuning.myrouteapp.com/solution/articles/12000012096-20-tips-trics-web-application-compare-original-track-with-your-route

bad link

link still bad.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.