Start a new topic

App on Android not displaying/navigating route in My Favorites (Gold)

In the App on my Android phone: I can see the routes I created in the website on my phone in "Start - Routes". However, when I open a route and save it as a favorite, it does not display in "My Favorites (Gold)". The route is listed in My Favorites, but when I open it it does not display. Instead, my current or last location is displayed.

Also, the website says support is only available to Gold members. I am a Gold member. In my account, under status, it says "MyRoute-app VIRP member". Is a Gold member different from that?

Thank you for your report!

Regarding your last statement: are you using a trial account?

I don't think I'm on a trial account. This is on the website. We did have a beta account initially, but we changed the username/password. We joined right at the very beginning at the initial offering to get the full paid version, but I think initially it was a beta? The account info shows "MyRoute-app VIRP Member:" Is there any other way to check? 

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.