Start a new topic

Adding the photos to the track / activity

Hello, I know it is possible to add any photo to my tracks (moments). But I have geotag data included in every photo. Would be nice just upload the photo and this photo (icon of the moment) could be automaticly places onto map based on the geotag included in the photos.

What is my idea, to use MyRoute as my travel blog and I cannot upload all the datas I have from my last year. First, there is limit 30000 point of GPX track, second is problem to place my pohotos to the activity map.

Thanks

1 person likes this idea

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.

Each photo will be placed on the map on the correct coordinates, we can see if it is easy possible to show the coordinates in the photo.

Maby it is an idea to make a Travelstory of your 'old' trips, you can add photo's, video's, routes and tracks.

If you have a route, you can save as gpx and upload as a track, you can use this track in the Travelstory.

As an example my Travelstory to South-France, in that time, there was no MyRoute-app, but it is a nice story now: https://www.myrouteapp.com/travelstory/open/129