Start a new topic

No Street View

Where has Street View gone in Google maps? It's such an important feature for planning motorcycle routes>

1 person has this problem

I thought it was me missing something...but no...I can't see street view either!?

No Street View - No MyRoute App! Would make it useless for me and motorcycle route planning. I think I would be wanting a refund on lifetime membership if it's not re-instated.

Found the same this morning.....submitted a ticket on it as when I first realised I didn't find any other comments about the issue. Will see what comes back. Would be a shame to lose it as for motorbike routes especially its massively useful and the rest of the site is so good.

Agree...it´s indeed a great feature so...let's wait, I´m sure they'l fixit!

It is a great feature, and to be honest, the main reason I use the App for motorcycle route planning. I hope it's just an error in the new update, and not something that has been deliberately removed. Are you guys able to create a new ticket about this, as I seem to be unable to. It also looks like this inability to create a ticket is since the new update!

2 people like this
yes hopefully it's something they will fix soon!

The programmer is workin on it.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.