Start a new topic

Multiple Route View?

Not sure if this has been addressed but whats the thoughts on being able to see multiple route on the same map/view?

3 people like this idea

This can be useful for someone planning a trip that lastst a couple of days and has different starting points each day. 

Think about the Tour the France for example.

I just started using MRA-Gold as a trial this week.
I have been using Basecamp for some years to plan my routes.

So far I really like MRA, but I do miss the possibility to show multiple routes & tracks in the same window, as well as the possibility to give them a color that I can choose.

If this gets implemented I will buy MRA-Gold immediately ...

It is possible to show multiple routes & tracks in the same window.

From the support:

"You are now able to display multiple routes at once by following these steps:

1. Click on Route lab

2. Select 'Upload route file'

3. In the left collom of your screen you will find a new tab named 'Routes' Select this tab and click on 'Add'

4. You can now select an extra route to be displayed on your screen.

Additionally, you can select a new color for the displayed routes by clicking the square underneath the route."

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.