Start a new topic

Screen Display Sizes - 3840x2160px

I have a 4K (3840x2160 pixel) display on my Dell laptop.

Whereas MyRoute - Web App displays correctly on other screens, when I try to display the site at this resolution, the screens do not renender correctly.

The top banner (My Route - Route lab .... through to ... UPgrade is shown full width but also occupies almost half the screen vertically.

The maps never load load, I assume because the CSS is rendering them off the screen somewhere.

Not being a gold member  - why would I join if it doesn't work on my laptop - Does anyone have a work around for the problem.

I've tried reducing the screen display size and plugging in an extern HDMI monitor. Whereas both of these give a lower resolution screen, the GetScreenResolution code seems to be reading the full size from somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

1 Comment

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.