Start a new topic

Navigation with Sygic North America app?

I’m currently on the Gold 30-day trial of MyRoute and love it so far! I decided to download the local Sygic (with North America maps for $27), but when I use the iOS MyRoute app and click on Tracking, pick a saved route, click on Navigation, use Sygic.....it does not launch my Sygic app. Instead it goes to the Apple App Store and wants me to download the $14.99 Sygic EUROPE version of the app. I’m in the USA. Am I doing something wrong? Please help! Thanks! David

Followup: I forgot that I had left this question open....sorry. But the answer was that I had mistakenly downloaded the incorrect Sygic navigation app so MyRoute didn't recognize it. I THOUGHT I had downloaded "Sygic North America", but instead I must have fat-fingered it and downloaded "Sygic Car Navigation" instead and that didn't work. Once I downloaded the correct app, it worked immediately. Sorry for the false alarm! :)

Dave

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.