Start a new topic

Google Maps search results missing

When I use Google Maps (stand alone, outside of MyRoute App), I get all the results I search for perfectly well, however, when creating a route and adding waypoints in MyRoute App web/iOS, I often get no results for a search. This is terribly inconvenient because I then need to zoom in where I know the waypoint is, see the result I want, and manually click it. Why don't Google Maps search results work as expected?

Here an example:

haliburton highlands brewing

1 person has this question

Good Afternoon BartmanEH,

Recently we changed the search algoritmes it should be back upto speed now.

Sometimes you need to zoom in a bit before filling in the adress. 

Sorry for the inconvience and delayed response! 

Kind Regards,

Anthony Fens

Customer Support Myroute-app.

I found the same issue today when searching for a business called Getgeared in Leatherhead. The seach facility on the map just doesn't give you the results you expect.  When creating a new route and starting with a map of the world, the search facility doesn't work at all.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.