Start a new topic

Feedback MyRoute-app Navigation

Good afternoon all,

Here you will be able to post all your feedback about the MyRoute-app Navigation. I will do my best to answer all your questions in a timely manner.

Kind regards, Anthony Fens Customer Support MyRoute-app.

1 person has this question

I posted a ticket asking lots of questions about the new Navigation App 4 days ago but no reply so far. I'm guessing you want to keep it a secret. However if you want members to commit to pre-sale, I think we would like some more information and screen shots of the app in action. Most app purchases allow for a trail period before payment to see if it meets your needs. Payment up front for an unknown quantity is asking a little to much. So how about an in depth article to entice us all.

1 person likes this

Good Afternoon Peter, 

Just responded to the ticket, apologies for the delayed reaction it was not intentional, just a very busy time currently. 

I hope you found the information I provided satisfactorily, 

Kind Regards,

Anthony Fens

Customer Support MyRoute-app.

MyRoute-app Navigation. - new to this app.  Have loaded a route from MyRoute-app  from desktop PC to Iphone, The MyRouteNavigation-app does not follow track as shown in the MyRoute-app.  In a 100km route it showed two ways to get to a way point and one of them was wrong and not feasible.  It also suggested when I did a test drive to exit on a service road and then do a u turn.  The way points are positioned correctly. It did not follow the MyRoute-App route as shown on the PC.  When I loaded the MyRoute-app route to a different program "Navigon" on my iphone it worked fine with no problem.  I think there is a programming error in MyRouteNavigation-app.  Copy of track as per attached file.  I purchased this program as I liked the idea of everything being in the cloud.  a bit disappointing at this time.

gpx

I kind of agree with you Paul. I have given up on app at this time. Found it kept freezing on me. Also not keen on user interface. Was using Sygic but now using TomTom Go Mobile. I love the Tomtom interface very clear and traffic information very accurate. Sorry guys but I had high hopes and am disappointed with the product particularly when you consider its expensive.

1 person likes this

I am the same back to TomTom for me I feel let down.

It would be good if Navigation App could connect to Android Auto. At the moment only Google Maps and Waze have that ability

Dear all,

It is unfortunate that your experiences with MyRouteApp Navigation are satisfactory.

When you want to make a route for MyRouteApp Navigation it is important that you make it in the HERE map since Navigation runs on this map.

Kind regards,

Koen Meijering

Customer Support 

If I understand correctly, you say that we can use any map to create our route in MyRouteApp, but when it's time to use Nav, it's always using HERE ?

I'm also having a lot of problem using the Nav app on my iPhone.  As long as you follow exactly the expected route, there's no problem.  But if you only drift even by a few feet, you can have the app recalculating forever.

I'm also kind of desapointed about an app that I bought and the lack of support around it.

You have no idea how I was trying to get more and more people to use your product.  Now, I almost regret having put that money in it.

I hope you'l have this fixed soon !

Dear Martin,

It is correct that when you would like to create a route for MyRouteApp Navigation you should use the HERE/Garmin map. 

This will most likely also solve the recalculating problem.

Koen Meijering

Customer Support

Since I realize that Navigation is using HERE/Garmin map, I did made all my route using it or at least comparing the difference between Goggle and HERE to be able to add a few waypoint to have the same result.

But Navigation is still having a lot of difficulties to recalculate when I'm deviating from the expected route.

Login to post a comment