Start a new topic

The new MyRoute-App Navigation App

I wanted a Phone Navigation  App that would allow me to download routes directly from MyRoute-App.  The new MyRoute-App Navigation App does this function well. I am however surprised that a fully developed Sat Nav platform was not used as the start point to save time reengineering the basic requirements for a good sat nav  . For example CoPilot who have been at the forefront from the implementation of sat nav systems and have a very good phone app. But no you cannot plan offline and download routes. I can only assume using an existing platform was not a good option to enable the full potential development of the new app. I was in at the start by using Tyre then MyRoute App all of which have gone from strength to strength and are good rout planning tools. I am currently using the MyRoute-App Navigation App and hope to see it develop into a world leading product.

Best regards

Ken Dobson 

1 Comment

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.