Start a new topic

How do disable the new "stylized" left column?

The new styled left column is pretty but it makes it so I can only see about 2 waypoints when planning a route. 

Is there a way to revert to the old style?

3 people have this question

REALLY Bad idea to change this. 

Being able to see a description of your waypoints is far more important than reading something you already know about the other headings. 

Get rid of the description text and preferably make the headings smaller and reduce the vertical space between them.

I really do not see how anyone can think this was a good idea and more to the point why was time spent doing this? I don't see any customer requests for it - but I do see plenty of other fundamental requests that  are still not actioned 2 years on.

1 person likes this
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.