Start a new topic
Answered

‘Cannot calculate route’ problem

Some of my Group are having random ‘Cannot calculate route’ problems with certain routes whilst others are not. Routes that we have all already travelled can still be loaded and seen whilst ones that we have not can sometimes only be accessed by some of the Group. We’ve tried all manner of remedies such as deleting the route and reloading through MyRoute-app/Use route etc but sometimes it works, other times not. Obviously we’ve closed and reopened the apps and restarted the phones but whilst the current location is displayed, the route information seems to be missing and the Navigate button is greyed out. Any ideas? Andrew Bruce

Best Answer

Good Afternoon all, 

There was an IOS problem in the new update. 

This has been fixed by the developers immediately. Unfortunately all the updates have to go through Apple. 

This means that the update must be approved by Apple, this can take one or two working days. With the new update everything should be running smoothly again. 

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed response to this problem. 

When you make a route on MyRoute-app.com, please make sure that you are using the HERE/Garmin map while making the route. 

If you create a route, with the HERE/Garmin map, then open your Navigation app to load it up, it should work. 

If it doesn't please don't hesitate to make a ticket. You can do that by clicking on 'support' on the homepage and there in the top right corner you will see 'New ticket' and ticket status. 

Kind regards,

Anthony Fens

Customer Support MyRoute-app

2 people have this question

I have the same problem I have reported it, this happened after the update to the app 

to be honest I am starting to believe this app is not very good

raise a ticket and tell them others are having the problem, they are very very very very slow at getting back to people 

1 person likes this
Same problem here. Cannot navigate any routes created in the MyRoute.
Same problem here. Only a few times routes can be calculated in Navigation. In MyRoute-app it works fine.

Have you raised support tickets as not much seems to be done at the moment, I find this not good enough

Hi Stephen, as far as I know this forum is the only way of raising a support ticket. I haven’t had any kind of acknowledgement from them yet though.

1 person likes this

I have left comments on the facebook page, after all this is a service which we pay for and its not working correctly! we would not put up with this anywhere else would we, I find it very frustrating that in 2018 an update is released clearly without the correct testing being carried out, instead its put out to the customers to test and report back.

I have posted a ticket few days ago.  No reply as of yet.

I have read somewhere (kill me I do not remember where) that version 1.0.7 might(?!) have solution for the problem.  App store still has 1.0.6.

I have also posted a ticket just after the upgrade to 1.06, but no answer since 4 days.
Furthermore I have seen that some routes I have tried to use from my iPhone are now empty on the MyRoute-app web. The routes still exist with no waypoints, some showing 0km 0h and one still showing the correct km and hour but with no waypoint...

I have read the dutch forum and other have also problem with version 1.0.6. To have the application working again, you have to delete the application on your iPhone and reinstall it. It works for me after reinstalling.

Answer

Good Afternoon all, 

There was an IOS problem in the new update. 

This has been fixed by the developers immediately. Unfortunately all the updates have to go through Apple. 

This means that the update must be approved by Apple, this can take one or two working days. With the new update everything should be running smoothly again. 

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed response to this problem. 

When you make a route on MyRoute-app.com, please make sure that you are using the HERE/Garmin map while making the route. 

If you create a route, with the HERE/Garmin map, then open your Navigation app to load it up, it should work. 

If it doesn't please don't hesitate to make a ticket. You can do that by clicking on 'support' on the homepage and there in the top right corner you will see 'New ticket' and ticket status. 

Kind regards,

Anthony Fens

Customer Support MyRoute-app

Thanks Claude; that's a great catch.  I am back in business.

Thank you Anthony for an update.

Login to post a comment