Start a new topic

+ New Route Pop-Up Window Fault

When I use "+ New Route" on the menu bar, the window opens 

but the menus is out of sync.

ie, What name do you want to give the route ?

When you click on this to put in your description  nothing happens !

but if you align  you cursor with the end of the new route about 20mm below you can delete the new route and put in your own description.

The same happens on the "Privacy Mode" where the Public, Private, and Friends, option window opens, and also the "Mode" for Driving, Cycling and By Foot.  

And the same for Cancel and OK and also to close the window X

2 people have this problem

yes I have the same problem, can you fix this please as I'm unable to make an important route.

Thank you

Hello,

Can you please provide more information about the browser and computer system you are using.

Kind regards,

Koen Meijering

Customer Support

I am having the same problem  it will not let me name the route it will only let me click on the cross to come out of the route planner 

I have exactly the same problems as those above (the new route box does not display properly and I cannot name a route nor change or save the privacy or driving/walking mode). As I cannot get past this step I cannot see the map to be able to create a route.

My web-browser is Microsoft edge and I am running Windows 10 home.

Would appreciate some help to sort out this problem please.

Dear all,

We are aware that this problem occurs with computers that run on Windows 10. We are currently working on a solution to this problem.

For now, please press 'what is new', after this the website should work normally again.

Kind regards,

Koen Meijering

Customer Support