Start a new topic

Add a Auto center switch

I like the Navigator app but have several times by accident started a route off center. After driving a short while I can not see the route in the display anymore and I have to press the center button.

Here in Denmark I always drives using gloves, so whenever I have to use the Navigator I always have to follow the same procedure:

Stop, gloves off, use the Navigator and gloves back on again. This is due the the touch screen of my phone is capacitive.

So I would really like to have a Auto center switch.

When Auto center is ON, and display is off-center, and speed is above 10 km/h perform the equivalent of pressing center button.

When Auto center is OFF, no change to the current.

The Auto center switch could live in the settings.

Best regards

Lars

1 person has this question

A great idea Lars. Stop. Gloves off. Touch screen. Gloves on. Start bikes. All solved by your suggestion

I wear a pair of Rukka Virium gloves which are smartphone enabled so I don't have to take them off to use the phone.  I do like the suggestion though.

Dear all,

Thank you, Lars, for your suggestion. This is indeed a very useful suggestion. I will communicate it to our developers and they will further look into it. For now, Andy's gloves are most likely the most useful suggestion.

Kind regards,

Koen Meijering

Customer Support