Start a new topic
Answered

Added friends are not displayed

I've added a friend (acknowledged by the 'friend added'  button) but my friends list still says 'No friends found'

Clicking on the 'Go to' button just takes me to the list of routes uploaded by everyone.

Best Answer

Maby a server failure, but it works now.

Either the web app just takes a long while to update itself or the problem has been fixed. Either way, my friends now show up on the friends list.

Answer

Maby a server failure, but it works now.

Hmmmph... I tried to add a friend, and it shows that I have added him, but he doesn't show up in the list.  I did the same for Daniel Luthra... just for fun... and it doesn't show up either.

Does the person being befriended... have to acknowledge something first?

If not, if might be a good idea to add the feature... or to list how many people are following... (like Facebook)

Tried to use yesterday, friend is displayed, I then select add friend but in the Friends section it is still saying no friends.

Your friend have to accept the friend request first.

Friends list is showing empty but when I search for known friends it says we are friends?

Added 2 friends but they are not displayed on the friends list

Added 2 friends but they are not displayed on the friends list

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.