Start a new topic
Answered

Summary information on routes

I would find it helpful to have a summary of the total distance and time displayed on routes that I have created.

Best Answer

Hello Keith, you can see the distance and time to every waypont in the list of waypoinst on the left site. The l;ast waypoint shows the total distance and time.

Answer

Hello Keith, you can see the distance and time to every waypont in the list of waypoinst on the left site. The l;ast waypoint shows the total distance and time.

I think this is not very usable, please would you inspire firstly by FREE mydrive.tomtom.com to adopt all good thinks from there. Another one is when I add the waypoint somewhere on mydrive, it will not add int to the end of waypoints, but logicaly between neighborhood's waypoints. On MyRoute it is very stupid that I need to move from the end by mouse to the right position I need to remember.

Sorry, we not agree. It is working, but maby not for you. It is more logicaly when you add a waypoint, it automaiticily set to the end of waypoints. If you want a waypoint between two other waypoints you can drag&drop the routeline. Where you drop a waypoint will set. If you not satisfied a refund is no problem.

Hi Michel. If you add the waypoint somewhere in the middle of the already planned route I dont think you want to add it to the end of the list of the waypoints, the route will getting mad finaly I bet you will be not so happy to ride it live :) Ususally I trim the route by adding final points (for example POI with some nice sightview which you want to add later because the friend already recommended it to you). If I use drag and drop than the routeline will change a little bit (I wanted just add the POI on the route not change the routeline). What is your opinion ? I would like to help you improve MyRoute, I'm using MyDrive heavy together with TomTom 410. There is lot of work, MyRoute is a little bit overpriced in compare with free MyDrive. It is more time consuming plan the trip in MyRouteApp than in MyDrive (where I get the info like time of trip, lenght of trip, altrenative routes). It is up to you if you will not publish this reply or not. I like your project anyway and wanna to help you to improve the site, but now it is not usable as travel logbook for me, I'm really thinking about the refund (75EUR is quite expensive for value I get), I can still be a tester for you. Please review this reply and publish only part you want and rest keep private.

I do the same, add poi's in the route, drag&drop the routeline between the poi's, use the Michelin map for toeristic roads between the poi's, I don't see the problem.

For most people it take not more time as TomTom MyDrive to create a route.

But it is your decision, for me no problem to refund, for that you can make a support ticket.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.