Start a new topic
Answered

MPH Calculation on device a little bit off

So I set the Units to Mi instead of the default Km and after a run, i viewed the data, as you can see the average and maximum speed is a little bit off ;-)

Best Answer

Dear Steve,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I assume you were not driving that fast :)

It will be fixed in the next app update!

Unfortunately, Apple takes a couple of days to review a new update.

Please let us know if you experience any other problems.

1 person has this question

Answer

Dear Steve,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I assume you were not driving that fast :)

It will be fixed in the next app update!

Unfortunately, Apple takes a couple of days to review a new update.

Please let us know if you experience any other problems.

1 person likes this

MyRouteApp for iOS version 1.3 update notes say that the problem is fixed, but unfortunately, it is not fixed completely.

Yes, I do not have ridiculous 30000mph speeds anymore, but numbers are not quite right.

See attached screenshot. My trip was about 31 miles and took just over an hour. Average speed should be 30–32mph, not 8.4mph. And I was going faster than 21.5mph at some points, so maximum speed is wrong as well.

png

Daniel takes a look of it, thanks for sharing!

Just to confirm that the data is recorded correctly: Web app displays correct values (in km/h):

Same track in iOS:

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.