Start a new topic
Answered

Mobile app setting

Is it possible to add an option to the settings that if you continue riding after a pause, recording starts automatically if wanted? Today I forgot to press pause off after a coffee break and it would be great to auto-continue when I start moving for example at the speed of over 10km/h?

Best Answer

That's strange, I make a ticket.

The developerv takes a look at this.

1 person likes this

The developer takes a look at this issue, but he is very busy.

We have an test iPhone 4S and we can not reproduce this problem.

1 person likes this

Okay.

1 person likes this

When using MyRoute-app on my iPhone 4s, if I select: Distance Unit, Start Interval or Share a new screen appears to make adjustments but there is no way of returning back to main page? I have attached a screenshot from my phone.

Can you move this question to the android section, please?

My iphone has the latest software 9.2.1

So far as I know it is fixed, maby delete the app and install again.

No. The problem still exists. I would like to become a gold member, but not until this problem is fixed :-( 

Thanks, Joris takes a look.

On my Samsung S4, the setting for autopuse is not saved. When I open App i's always off.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.

Yes, it was not working correct, so we working on a better function.

Hello Jukka, In settings, you can "auto pause" set.

Setting the "Pause tracking when standing still" works on my iphone 5 running ios 8.3.  When tracking... it does go into "Pause" after a certain amount of time... but when I started moving again, it did not start again
automatically.  One needs to press the "Start" button again. 

Comments:
  • Is it supposed to stop and restart automatically?  This would be a great feature.,, but it doesn't appear to work that way now.

• What is the time delay at which it goes into a "Pauze" ?  Currently it seems very short... and if it does not start back up again... then tracking could stop completely on a traffic light.  So maybe the time should be user selectable... like the time delay before tracking starts.

• "Tracken gestart" - Dutch?  In English should be "Tracking started"
  • "Pauze" - button - I expect this wasn't translated yet.

Tim