Start a new topic
Planned

Add Touristic Routes function

I really like Tyre Professional and the extra features like Touristic Routes and optimisation by adding real names to the way points.  Although I don't know the algorithm or criteria that you use to generate those routes... I found them to be very interesting and think that it would be a good future function.

1 person likes this idea

This is planned, the algoritme is difficult to make, that's why it is not ready yet.

1 person likes this

My Tyre had an option to create a mystery route with the Touristic route option.Has My Route App still got this? I am able to put say 150miles as the distance & Tyre would create several routes to choose from.

1 person likes this

Not yet implemented Patrick. Definitely something we would like to do for MyRoute-app!

1 person likes this
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.