Start a new topic
Answered

Current waypoint selection moves when using keyboard Left / Right / Up / Down keys in waypoint rename dialog

Current waypoint selection moves when using keyboard Left / Right / Up / Down keys in waypoint rename dialog

Using Safari 8.0.6 on MacOS 10.10.3.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open your route with a few waypoints

2. In the map editor window, click on a waypoint somewhere in the middle of the route (does not really matter which one, but selecting one in the middle makes it easier to demostrate the problem). Waypoint context dialog should pop up, with the options to rename, zoom, etc.

3. In the waypoint context popup, select Rename command. "What do you want to call this waypoint?" dialog will appear. Waypoint name edit field should have input focus (highlighted border).

4. Use keyboard Left / Right / Up / Down keys to move cursor in the waypoint name input field.

Cursor indeed moves in the input field, but watch how current waypoint selection changes in the seemingly disabled (grayed out) main window: selection moves in the waypoints list and the map window.

5. Click outside of the waypoint name input field. Field border is not highlighted anymore, but main window is still disabled (grayed out).

6. Use keyboard Left / Right / Up / Down keys. Current waypoint selection changes in the main window.

I think keyboard navigation (Left / Right / Up / Down keys) should not change waypoint selection when the waypoint rename dialog is active.

Best Answer

I have make a support ticket for this issue.

Answer

I have make a support ticket for this issue.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.