Start a new topic
Answered

App crashes.

When trying to "track" the app on my iPhone crashes and closes and will not reopen. The app has to then be deleted and downloaded again. However this does not resolve the problem as trying to track again will only result in another crash and closing of the app. On the positive side the web app works fine.

Best Answer

Hello John,

On this moment your are only one with this problem.

I make a ticket of this issue.

Hope we can help you.

Answer

Hello John,

On this moment your are only one with this problem.

I make a ticket of this issue.

Hope we can help you.

John, Michel, I am having exactly the same problem. Route loads fine on the iPhone but once tracking has counted down and starts then the app becomes unresponsive after just a few seconds. If I quit the app and restart then I get a rotating symbol attached. The only way to resolve this is to delete and reinstall the app. I've subscribed as a gold member but if I'm unable to use the tracking function then the whole idea is worthless. iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.1 installed.

Hope you can help?

jpg
(53.8 KB)

We take a look at this problem, I have make a support ticket.

Dear John and Jason,

We have looked deeper into our crash logs and see that 4 users (including you) are experiencing the issue.

Since we are not able to reproduce the problem ourselves, is one of you able to test the "fix" for us? If you can confirm that it is solved, we can include it in our next release.

I need the UDID number of your device to send you a test version of the app. To find your UDID number, please visit the following website http://whatsmyudid.com/ and send it to me by email to daniel@myrouteapp.com.

Thank you in advance.

Login to post a comment