Start a new topic
Planned

Inserting waypoint

This is related to the reordering of way points...  Currently if you add a favourite to a list... like "Home", it will be add to the end of the list... and moving it to a different position can be an adventure...

Should have an option to enter the favorite...  or maybe even a copied way point or set of way points from another route... into the current route, either above or below the current marked way point.

Similar to Tyre.

3 people like this idea

Good option, we take a look of it.

1 person likes this

On the same argument : if i want to move up/down a waypoint in a route it is easy like in Tyre  with the mouse in the PC version of Myroute APP ., you simply drag up/down. I'm not able to reply the same function on my IPAD and Android Tablet, it is a bug or there is a manner to achieve the same function ?

Why can't I move a waypoint up/down as in tyre, to create an intermediate waypoint.  Where is this facility in MyRouteApp?

You can drag & drop waypoint up and down.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.