Start a new topic
Answered

Problem with I=phone 4 login

I can only manage to type in the first 5 letters of my email address before the app freezes.Any ideas?

Best Answer

The developer takes a look at this issue, we not hear of this problem before, we communicate it with the support ticket you make.

Answer

The developer takes a look at this issue, we not hear of this problem before, we communicate it with the support ticket you make.

just downloaded iphone software as a trial before i commit to purchasing. using an iphone 5s and have the same issue (will only let me type in three or four characters before app freezes).

Please delete MyRoute-app, upgrade your iPhone, and try to install MyRoute-app again.

• I have an I-phone 3 and I've just paid for my "Gold" membership. My screen freezes when I try to type in my e-mail address.
  • As an alternative, I  can type in my password first and that works OK - but then, when I try to type in my e-mail address the screen freezes again, after the first two characters. 
  • The last post before this one was more than three weeks ago, so I'm hoping a solution has been found

You have made a ticket too.

Daniel takes a look at this issue.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.