Start a new topic
Answered

Problem with I=phone 4 login

I can only manage to type in the first 5 letters of my email address before the app freezes.Any ideas?

Best Answer

The developer takes a look at this issue, we not hear of this problem before, we communicate it with the support ticket you make.

Answer

The developer takes a look at this issue, we not hear of this problem before, we communicate it with the support ticket you make.

just downloaded iphone software as a trial before i commit to purchasing. using an iphone 5s and have the same issue (will only let me type in three or four characters before app freezes).

Please delete MyRoute-app, upgrade your iPhone, and try to install MyRoute-app again.

• I have an I-phone 3 and I've just paid for my "Gold" membership. My screen freezes when I try to type in my e-mail address.
  • As an alternative, I  can type in my password first and that works OK - but then, when I try to type in my e-mail address the screen freezes again, after the first two characters. 
  • The last post before this one was more than three weeks ago, so I'm hoping a solution has been found

You have made a ticket too.

Daniel takes a look at this issue.

Login to post a comment