Start a new topic
Answered

Read-only view mode

I find that editing features (e.g. adding new waypoints, moving waypoints) sometime get in the way when I am just exploring the route, would be nice to have some kind of read-only view mode, to prevent accidental modifications.

Best Answer

That's a god tip, thanks.

Not having a full screen view mode makes the app unusable on a mobile device. The screen is so cluttered with crap you can't see the map. I won't go gold until that is fixed.

1 person likes this
Answer

That's a god tip, thanks.

Hi, was the read only view mode implemented? The latest mobile app now appears to be in edit mode with the crosshair for adding a waypoint obstructing the map when I want to view and zoom in to parts of the route.
This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.

I would also like to see such option. 

It would be also great to remove the big waypoints signs to take a clean screenshot to post it on forum/facebook/meetup.com

We take a look, and a mean a good tip, not a god tip :)