Start a new topic
Answered

Option to undo portion of route

I had a route that was S shaped. When I did anything to it, click Avoid Highways (even though there were none), added a way point to this route, etc, it would change the S to a B, closing the upper and lower parts as loops. I wanted to remove the portion of highway it added that did this, but there is no way to do so.

Is there?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Maby my English is not good enough, but I am not understanding what your mean. Can you explain a little bit more?

Answer

Maby my English is not good enough, but I am not understanding what your mean. Can you explain a little bit more?

This is the original gpx file.

This is after I simply added my home waypoint at the bottom (off the page). See what it did to the original route at the top of the map?

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.