Start a new topic

Total Route Time

I've noticed that the total time it states it will take to drive a route in both the web app and Tyre are the same. However, when I copy the route into my Garmin, the time is very different, although the miles are just about the same. I'm not sure yet which is correct-I'll have to drive some routes. Anyone else notice a difference in the route time in Web App/Tyre vs Garmin?

Garmin use different maps and has a different routecalculation.

The driving time is an estimate time.

A couple of hours into the trip, the Garmin time changed to match the routeapp time. It had been an hour longer. The routeapp/tyre estimate seemed to be more accurate.

Thanks for telling.

Whose time should I trust, Tyre or Garmin?

I have a Garmin 390 and have found the time is always less than on Tyre or MRA. I consistently ride at least 10 kmsh or mph over the posted speed, and think the Garmin has adjusted the time accordingly. My time to destination is always bang on when I get there.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.