Start a new topic

Google Maps route import from web

One of the most useful tools in Tyre is the ability to import a route from the web which allows you to create a route in Google Maps and then bring it into Tyre. Is that something you are looking to offer with the web application for MRA? I realized the route creation in MRA is actually using Google Maps, but I have several routes I have already created with Google Maps and it would be great to be able to import them instead of re-creating them.

Thanks!

1 person has this question

No, it is not in the planning on this moment. It is a lot more fun to make a route directly in MRA.

For your Google Maps routes on this moment you can use Tyre, and if you want you can upload the 'converted' routes in MRA.

1 person likes this

Agree 100%. creating routes in MRA is actually fun, not to mention it makes you more familiar with the actual roads on the route.

Thanks Jimmy Vick!

You're missing a trick. Google maps doesn't allow you to navigate a specific route. With the pro version of your software, you can take a route and increase the waypoints to make it navigable. You'd get more Pro members like me if you added this facility which we had in Tyre.

This is an automated message. Some of the messages in this conversation have been reported. The topic will be closed to avoid people posting reactions that are not relevant to the original conversation.
In case you find it necessary to talk about this subject, please create a new topic. Please add a clear description to your message to allow our team to work with it as soon as possible.