Start a new topic

Expand app connectors, especialy CoPilot

I really like to use multiple navigation apps, searching for the best one but sometimes I am forced to do that because some developers changes things not always for the best... I now am satisfied with CoPilot but the developer didn't update the iTunes transfer protocol, so the app simply became useless to me and all the guys who used it to follow their route.... The best app for planning is already here, and it's getting better :) , please help us a little more ;)

1 person likes this idea

We will try, the best IOS and Android navigation app on this moment is Sygic.

You can make a route in MyRoute-app Web, open the route in MyRoute-app Mobile and select Sygic for direct navigation.

See:

Thank you, I know I can do it with sygic. I already have it, but it is not good as copilot, it is just more used. It is not bad, but copilot has much more personalization and better recalculation in some situation. I hope you will make it compatible with Copilot, I think it is not a major work, it should be easy (or at least I think so). There is a lot of people who's searching for a way to fix their broken tyre-to-CoPilot workflow.

Thank you :)

Okay, we take a look at the possibilities.

2 people like this
Yep I would like to be able to export to copilot as well

We take a look at that Spencer.

I have both Copilot and Tomtom go for android.

Tomtom mobile for Android now has winding routes for motorcycles. There live traffic is far superior than copilot. Also maps are available for whereever you may be in the world for free.

I have little desire to buy another navigation app for android.

Making the routes available to multiple navigation apps would make sense and entice users to purchase your app.

Hello John, thanks, but the TomTom app does not support the import off waypoints and have no offline maps.

That make it difficult to use it without Internet and you can not use it to navigate with you selfmade routes.

Sygic and Navigon do support import off waypoints and has offline maps.

I would also like to be able to create routes for copilot :-)

2 people like this

We orientate ourselves on Sygic and Navigon.

Perhaps our own in-app navigation later this year ...

The problem with Sygic when navigating on a multi-waypoint route built on Tyre or TomTom is that you MUST hit all the waypoints and you cannot mark any of them as "visited" like you can on the TomTom XL. If you bypass a waypoint, Sygic keeps telling you to go back and hit that waypoint making the rest of the navigation useless as it never "gives up" and moves on to the next waypoint.
The current nav mobile apps are full of useless stuff but lack the core features needed for serious motorcycle traveling. So far, nothing beats the old and cheap TomTom XL.

Hi John Chaves,

We're currently in our final stages for releasing our own MyRoute-app navigation as an alternative to Sygic. This allows us more flexibility as to adding the parts that Sygic might lack. Our current estimate is 5-6 weeks till release.

Kind regards,

Christian Orie

Customer support

1 person likes this

Still looking for Co-Pilot support from MyRouteApp

1 person likes this

Any way to send to tom tom go for mobile ?

Login to post a comment