- You can access 'Routes' by clicking on your 'Profile' and then on 'Routes';
- This is where all your routes are automatically saved, those you created yourself as well as those you uploaded and those you 'took over' using MyRoute-app mobile;
- While writing this, we are creating a 'Route archive', to let you neatly put all your routes into folders and subfolders.
1. Through this list, you can rename your routes
- Click on the pen icon;
- Enter a different name;
- You can change the privacy settings of the route here (Public/Friends/Private);
- Click on 'Edit'.
2. It's also possible to copy a route:
- Click on the 'copy icon';
- If you want to, you can change the name of the route, for example to 'route name copy 1';
- Click on 'Accept' to copy the route;
- Very convenient if you want to edit an existing route - the original route will remain and the copy will be used for your changes.
3. Of course you can remove routes and sort routes alphabetically:
- To remove a route, click on the 'cross' icon to the right of the list;
- To sort alphabetically, click on 'Name';
- We're right now creating a route archive so that you can neatly organize your routes into folders and subfolders.