This manual describes which settings can be modified using the settings menu.
- Open the settings screen by clicking on the settings button on the left side of the queue button. The settings screen will now be loaded.
- Using “Distance unit”, you can select whether distances should be indicated in kilometers or miles.
- Using “Start interval”, you can modify the time interval of the timer that starts the moment you start a track. This timer is useful as it lets you put away your app and allows you to start following your route.
- Using “Share completed tracks”, you can modify your standard privacy settings. You can select whether your completed tracks should be shared with everybody, only with your friends, or with nobody.
- By clicking on “Log out”, you can log out and return to the login screen. This is convenient when somebody else wants to log in to their MyRoute-app account on your device.
- “Version” will show you the version number of the app.
- When you're ready modifying the settings, click on the ''back'' button in order to return to the main menu.
- This concludes the manual for modifying the settings.