Before you can start using MyRoute-app on your Android smartphone, you will first have to download our mobile app. This manual explains to you what steps you have to take.
- Open the Google Play store from your apps. Please note: the way the apps are indicated differs from phone to phone, the attached screenshot comes from a Samsung Galaxy S4 using the operating system "Lollipop".
- Search for MyRouteapp using the search bar. After the search you'll see the search results. Select MyRoute-app from the list, you'll recognize it by the MyRoute-app logo.
- The MyRoute-app download page will be loaded. Click on “Install” in order to start the download.
- Click on “Accept” when you see the confirmation screen in order to agree to the accessibility options to your phone that MyRoute-app needs in order to function correctly.
- The latest version of MyRoute-app will now be installed on your phone.
- After the installation, you can start MyRoute-app from Google Play, or using the hot key in your app library.