v1.0.8 - 17th of September
- Several performance improvements during a navigation session.
- Added 3D actions.
- Fixed the possibility to add attachments in a support message.
- Fixed the subscription status not being updated automatically.
v1.0.7 - 1st of May
- Improved synchronisation between MyRoute-app Web and MyRoute-app Navigation.
- Diagnostic tool available when a route calculation fails. Send the report if you want us to prevent the error in the future.
v1.0.6 - 24th of April
- In the top right corner of the screen "Offline maps" you will find a button "update" when updates of your downloaded map data are available.
- The installation status of files required for the voice guidance will be displayed in the settings menu.
- Alternative colors of route points will be shown.
- Fixed problem that caused subscription information not being displayed.
- Fixed problem that caused "search" to not work during navigation.
v27 - 10th of April
- Fixed more payment problems
- Expanded settings menu
v23 - 22th of March
- Fixed payment problems
- Overal stability improved
v22 - 13th of March
- Improved route suggestion based on traffic information
- Files required for voice guidance will be updated automatically
- Improved instructions when navigating by foot
- Problem solved which was the cause of many failing route calculations since the previous update
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash when sharing something a an iPad
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash after searching a POI
v18 - 4th of March
- Improved iPhone X lay-out
- New color scheme for the navigation screen
- Various reported problems have been resolved
Launch - 1st of March march
- Several graphical improvements to the navigation screen
- Several improvements to the pedestrian navgation
- Improved bluetooth audio routing of spoken instructions
- POI's and traffic events are being displayed in the map
- Added lane assistance
- Route points can be moved by pressing them for a longer period of time
- Voice guidance can be disabled
- Offline mode added
- Long street names will be fully visible
- Problem solved which causes the screen to go to sleep after taking a picture
v17 - 28th of January
- Improved route recalculation
- Improved lay-out on iPhone X
- Improved names and icons for manoeuvres
- Improved time condition for night mode
- Improved lay-out of navigation screen
- Driven roads are now transparent
- Subscription information has been moved to settings menu
- Numbers are added to waypoint list in route editor
- Instructions appear instantly when starting navigation
- Time to arrival includes traffic time
- Fixed synchronisation of route preferences with MyRoute-app Web
v12 - 29th of December
- App does now work on iPads
- Route preferences can be changed during navigation
- Ability to add addresses during navigation
- Subscription status will not be shown on the main menu
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash on an iPhone X
- Problem solved which prevented the app from recalculation after resuming a navigation session
- Problem solved which prevented the French voice being played
v22.214.171.124 - 27th of November
- Problem solved which prevented route and track overview from being loaded on iOS 9.
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash when taking a photo.
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash when recalculating the route.
- Problem solved which prevented to skip more than one route points.
- Problem solved which caused the settings icon to disappear.
v126.96.36.199 - 2th of November
- Recalculation of a route has been improved.
- When nearing a speed camera you will receive a visual and auditive warning.
- Blockage and Skip buttons become invisible during "A to B" navigation.
- The map can be moved during navigation. Return by using the "Center" button.
- After leaving the route editor the route collection will load faster.
- Part of the route that has already been driven will become invisible.
- Route line has become thicker to improve visibility.
- Automatic zooming has been improved.
- Problem solved which caused the speed and speed limit to display incorrectly.
- Problem solved which caused the app to crash after canceling a navigation session.
- Problem solved which caused a route line to float above the landscape.
- Problem solved which prevented the route settings from being changed.
- Problem solved which caused a navigation session to continue after being cancelled.
- Problem solved which caused a female voice being used instead of a male voice.
- Problem solved which caused a recorded tracklog and attached moments not being saved.
- Problem solved which caused the position indicator to move by itself.
v188.8.131.52 - 22th of September
- Added imperial US measurement system
- Speed is correctly displayed in mi/h.
- Tracks and routes can be deleted.
- Empty routes will not be saved.
- Distance will be rounded to nearest 10.
- Different icons for roundabouts.
v184.108.40.206 - 16th of September
- Voice navigation will be loaded in correct language.
- Downloading multiple maps is fixed.
- Better representation of remaining subscription duration.
v220.127.116.11 - 8th of September
- Fixed problems with German and French translations
- Tracklogs save correctly
- Fixed statistics of tracks
v18.104.22.168 - 7th of September
• Fixed problems with English translations.