On the activities page, you can see all the 'completed tracks' that have been completed with the app and are put on public, they are visible to everyone.
1. You can choose to show only activities related to 'driving', 'biking' or 'on foot'.
2. You can also choose to only see tracks by friends or show tracks by everyone.
3. You can react to other people's tracks.
- If you see a nasty comment, you can report it to us, we will contact the person who placed that reaction;
- You can delete your own reaction anytime;
- You can delete other people's reactions on your own track.
1. = Type
2. = Delete
3. = Post
4. On the image of a completed track, you'll see the distance, duration and the number of moments, those moments are pictures with text that were recorded with MyRoute-app mobile.
- If you click on 'moments', the 'moment' will be shown magnified and you can use the cursors on the left and the right to navigate through all the moments, you can close the moments on top.
5. Click on the map in the image to show the track in a big map, the so-called 'track viewer'
- In the 'track viewer', you can see the moments at the place where they have been recorded with MyRoute-app mobile, the moments are indicated by blue icons that look like a camera;
- If you click on a blue icon, you will see all the pictures of that moment, if you click on a picture, it will be shown as magnified.
6. If you like somebody's completed track, you can 'use it as route', the route will automatically be saved in Profile > Routes.
- First, click on the image of the track, as indicated in number 5, and then click on '+Use as route' on the top right;
- A window will appear, there is already a name filled in; you can remove the name and enter your own name, then click on 'Use';
- MyRoute-app will automatically place a few route points on the blue track line;
- Check all the route points by completely zooming in, adapt where needed, and now you can export your route directly onto your GPS or view it at Profile > Routes;
- For more information about exporting, read 'Manual menu item exporting'.
7. If it's your 'own completed track', you can add pictures and text to a moment later on from your PC or tablet.
- Your own completed tracks are to be found under Profile > Timeline;
- If you click on the image, the track viewer will open your track;
- On the left side, you can see the statistics;
- Click on a moment to open it;
- You can edit the 'title' and 'description' and add pictures to a moment;
- If you want to add a picture, click on the blue icon with the white arrow that is pointing upwards within the moment;
- In the next screen, click on 'Choose file';
- Your explorer will be opened, double click on the picture that you want to upload to your moment;
- Once you see the name of the picture you want, click on the blue icon 'Upload';
- Your picture has been added to the moment!
*Clicking anywhere on the map will allow you to manually ad a moment to your track!
*Click to choose a file for your moment
Select a picture of your choosing
Then click 'Upload'. You picture will now be added as a Moment to your track!
8. And you also have the possibility to share your track outside of MyRoute-app
- Click on 'Share' in the top right;
- Choose Facebook, Twitter or sharing by e-mail;
- You can also add text;
- Click on 'Post on Facebook';
Kies je Facebook pagina = Choose your Facebook page
Plaats eventueel tekst = You can put a text
Plaats op Facebook als je klaar bent = Post on Facebook when you are ready
This is what it looks like on Facebook.
This is what it looks like when people click on the link but they're not logged in on MyRoute-app, they can easily create an account to see and use your track.
This is what your tweet will look like if you share your track on Twitter.
And lastly sharing by e-mail.