You can upload gpx tracks in MyRoute-app.
For this, you first go to 'Route lab' and then to 'Upload track file'.
1. If you click on 'Upload track file':
- You can choose a name or leave the field empty, then the file name will be automatically used;
- You can choose whether the track should be available for everybody, only for your friends or only for you;
- The number of track points will be automatically limited to 30.000, otherwise the platform will become too slow;
- Supported file formats are: GPX, KML, KMZ.
2. If you click on search file, your explorer will be opened and you can search for a track file.
- Next, you double click on the file or you choose 'Open';
- You'll see the file name in the new window.
3. After clicking on the button 'Import', the track will be opened in the track viewer and the track will be automatically saved in your track archive (Profile > Tracks).
- P.S: For more information about the track viewer, see 'Manual menu item Activities'
4. You can create a moment (picture + text) within a track anytime, just click on the map at the place where you want to place a moment.
- Enter the name of the moment;
- Click on accept;
- A moment will appear;
- You can add pictures and text to the moment;
- You can magnify a picture.
Click on the picture of the moment to show the picture in a magnified version