In this manual, we explain how to get started with the MyRoute-app Mobile application and what the functions are in the main menu.
There may be some differences in the layout of the application for iOS and Android. This manual uses screenshots of an Android device.
Log in with your MyRoute app account
After downloading the MyRoute-app Mobile app, you can log in with your MyRoute-app credentials.
- Enter your email address and password and then click 'log in'.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on 'forgot your password'.
- If you do not yet have a MyRoute-app account, you can also create an account via the app by clicking on 'register'.
The Main Menu
From the main menu, you can navigate to the different sections in MyRoute-app Mobile.
- Tracking: Click here to track your movement.
For options 2-5, you will be redirected to the MyRoute-app website. This will look the same as when you open MyRoute-app in your browser and therefore the corresponding manuals are also the same as for the web application.
- Create a new route.
- Discover our library with a collection of routes from our RouteXperts!
- View recently created routes or tracklogs of fellow users in the activity overview.
- View your own routes.
- Search for hotels in the neighborhood (see also 'Booking a hotel via MyRoute-app').
- Go to the MyRoute-app support page.
- Settings: Here you can adjust settings.
- View your activities yet to be synchronized.