The connector tool enables our users to easily export their routes directly to their navigation systems. The following steps are required for exporting your routes using our connector tool:
1. Open up your route on MyRoute-app
2. On the top right click on 'Export'
3. The following screen should appear:
4. Install the connector by clicking on 'Windows' (If you have already installed the connector, you can skip this step)
5. After installing the connector re-open your route on MyRoute-app and once again click on 'Export'
6. This time while being in the export screen, click on 'Open route'
7. Your browser will now be receiving a pop-up (protocol request). Click on 'Launch application'
8. The connector tool will now be opened. This might take several seconds.
9. Connector your navigation system with your PC using its USB-port. Some devices may have a 'Import route' functionality, make sure to enable this.
10. The connector tool should have opened at this point:
11. Select the proper route format for your navigation system in the drop down menu under ‘Select your device’