1. In advance
Creating a route based on a tracklog file enables you to compare your new route with it's original tracklog file. This way oddities between the tracklog file and your route can be view able, and if needed adjusted.
2. Converting a tracklog to a route
First you can follow these steps to converge a tracklog file to a route:
1. Click here to start using your track log as a route.
2. Enter the name of the route.
3. Click on use
3. Comparing the original tracklog to your route
In order to compare the original tracklog to your route, follow these steps:
1. Click on track logs
2. Navigate to the original track log and click on it
1. The original track log has been added. This is the red line.
2. To change the color of the line (red), click here.
3. To add another track log, click on "Add".
4. You can see that the route here differs from the original track log.
5. To remove the track log from the route, click on the cross
In this example the tracklog file is mostly similar to our new route. However for longer tracks more oddities can occur.