Having a Gold Membership allows access to the MyRoute-app connector tool. The connector tool enables our users to easily export their routes directly to their navigation systems. Before beginning the exporting process, it is important to install the most recent version of the MyRoute-app connector tool. For Mac users read the following manual on how to correctly install the latest version of our Mac connector tool:
The following steps are required for exporting your routes using our connector tool:
1. Open up your route on MyRoute-app
2. On the top right click on 'Export'
3. The following screen should appear:
4. Click on 'Open route'
5. Your browser will now be receiving a pop-up (protocol request). Click on 'Launch application'
6. The connector tool will now be opened. This might take several seconds.
7. Connector your navigation system with your PC using its USB-port. Some devices may have a 'Import route' functionality, make sure to enable this.
8. The connector tool should have opened at this point:
9. Select the proper route format for your navigation system in the drop down menu under ‘Select your device’ (In this image 'Selecteer uw apparaat)