You can always easily check the status of your subscriptions. You can view the subscription status of MRA Navigation in two ways.
Via the MRA Routeplanner in your internetbrowser
First of all, you can see all statuses and subscriptions in your account via myrouteapp.com in your internet browser.
- Log in to myrouteapp.com with your login details (if you have more than one account, be careful which one you log in);
- Go to 'My account' by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner;
- At the bottom of the page you will find information about your MRA Navigation subscription:
- If you do not have an MRA Navigation subscription, you will not see anything;
- If you have ever had an expired MRA Navigation subscription, you will see it;
- If you do have an MRA Navigation subscription, the date until which the subscription is valid is shown below the logo.
Via the MRA Navigation app
You can also see the status of your MRA Navigation subscription in the navigation app.
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the app to open 'Settings';
- Scroll all the way down, here you can see general information about your subscription (see the second image). When you click on the indicated button, it will specifically show up to which date your subscription is valid.
What if I don't get the above option?
You will probably see the message below. This means that you do not have an MRA Navigation subscription on the account you logged in with.
If you have multiple accounts, try logging in with a different account.
If you have already paid for an MRA Navigation subscription but still get this message, please contact us via the support page.